Holiday Everything Cookies
Today is the last day of our #christmascookie theme week and I’m so sad. I love cookie making, especially when it’s Christmas! But all things must come to an end, so I’m going to leave you with a recent family favorite. These flourless holiday everything cookies are a spin off of my Trail Mix Cookie and they are a huge hit in my house. Especially since my mom has been really struggling with her rheumatoid arthritis and any grain has been triggering flare-ups lately. This recipe contains NO flour, and are dairy free and Paleo as well.
This recipe for Flourless Holiday Everything Cookies is sponsored by Millican Pecan. All opinions are my own.
The thing I like most about this chewy cookies, is just how hearty they are. They’re perfect to pack in school lunches, on the hiking trail, or on a road trip cross-country. We’re currently in South Carolina and ate them every day as we road tripped from Colorado. They don’t crumble easily and they freeze beautifully! Mix in whatever dried fruit or nuts that you like. Anything will taste great in these fun, holiday themed cookies.
- 1 cup nut butter I used almond, but peanut or cashew will work too!
- 1 large egg
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract I used Adam's Extracts
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips I used Enjoy Life
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans I used Millican Pecans
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles I used Sweets & Treats Reindeer Food Sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg till slightly frothy
Add nut butter, vanilla, collagen, and coconut sugar to egg. Stir to combine.
Fold in chocolate chips, cranberries, sprinkles and nuts.
Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on cookie sheet
Use a fork to make a criss-cross pattern in each ball of dough, flattening the dough as you go (these cookies don't spread much at all so form them into whatever shape you want before baking)
Bake 8-10 minutes or until set and cookies are lightly brown. Remove from cookie sheet and cool completely. Enjoy!
Today is also the last day to enter our baking giveaway from sponsors Anolon, Adams Extract, Sweets & Treats, and Millican Pecan! Enter below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t miss one delicious cookie recipe! Follow along on Pinterest.
Prize 1: Tower of Treats from Millican Pecan Company
Originally founded as the West Texas Pecan Nursery in the late 1800’s, Millican Pecan is now in 5th generation ownership. Located in San Saba, TX, the family continues the tradition of pecan farming while also branching the business into the online world. The family also enjoys educating people about pecans. One winner will receive The Tower of Treats Gift Tins. The tower includes 3 decorative gift tins stacked on top of each other. The bottom tin includes our 2 lb. Chocolate Pecan Sampler, the middle tin is our Flavored Pecan Sampler and the top tin is an 8 oz. tin of Milk Chocolate Caramillicans (similar to Turtles). An $80 value.
Prize 2: An Assortment of Flavored Extracts from Adams Extract and Spices
In January 2013, Adams, one of the oldest continuously operated companies in Texas and one of oldest spice and extract companies in the United States, celebrated its 125th birthday and was awarded the Texas Treasure Business Award, an award sponsored by State Bill 920 that recognizes the accomplishments of Texas businesses that have provided employment opportunities and support to the state’s economy for at least 50 years and pays tribute to the state’s well-established businesses and their exceptional historical contributions toward the state’s economic growth and prosperity.
Today, Adams proudly manufactures and markets under several Adams Brand banners, including Adams Best®, Adams Extract®, Adams® Seasoning & Spice, Adams Reserve®, Flavor King™, Pantry Basics™, Sear-n-Crust®, ClearVan™, Carniceria®, Cocina del Rey®, Naturals™, and Urban Canner™ along with the Adams Frozen Skillet Desserts and Adams Premium Ice Cream lines. In addition, Adams is proud to manufacture for some of the nations most respected Private Label Brands as well as other legacy Regional Seasoning Brands and is used to flavor many commercially produced food products around the nation.
Prize 3: A Set of Baking Pans from Anolon
Established in the 1950’s, Meyer Manufacturing started by making and selling flashlights. In 1971 they started their journey into selling cookware. By 1986 they released the world’s first hard-anodized nonstick cookware which revolutionized the world of home cooking. Their nonstick surface didn’t flake or scratch easily.
Today they sell bakeware with nonstick interior and exterior made with a special sapphire-reinforced blend that is triple coated. NOTE: Color may vary from the photo above.
Make Sweets & Treats your one-stop shop for all your holiday sprinkle needs. In addition to fun, festive and colorful sprinkles, Sweets & Treats offers cupcake liners, edible glitters, sugars, and more.
Founded in 2010 by Shannon Harvey out of an industry need for bold, bright cupcake liners and baking supplies that are the life of the party! Based in Louisiana, Sweets & Treats is a designer cupcake liner manufacturer and party supply company that creates exclusive greaseproof cupcake liners, sprinkles, sprinkle mixes, paper straws, and other baking supplies.
Four (4) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond once notified by email, or they forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. The #ChristmasCookies bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members living in the household cannot enter or win the giveaway. Entries will be verified. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway open to US Residents only who are 18 years of age or older to enter giveaway. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #ChristmasCookies posts or entry.
And as always, don’t forget to check these fabulous Christmas Cookie recipes from my friends:
Friday Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Bonbon Cookies by That Recipe
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies by West Via Midwest
- Chocolate Espresso Icebox Cookies by Leftovers Then Breakfast
- Chocolate-Dipped Orange Logs by Eat Move Make
- Christmas Magic Bars by Devour Dinner
- Christmas Monster Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies by Blogghetti
- Frosted Eggnog Cookie Bars by Family Around the Table
- Grinch Heart Thumbprint Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Holiday Everything Cookies by Frugal & Fit
- Honey Walnut Cookies by Books n’ Cooks
- Kahlua Mudslide Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Lavender Snickerdoodles by Palatable Pastime
- Linzer Cookies by Lemon Blossoms
- Little Monster Cookie Bites by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Maple Sugar Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Mocha Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Making Miracles
- Mocha Sandies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pecan Pie Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peppermint Bark Surprise Cookies by Our Sutton Place
- Pinwheel Cookies by Simply Inspired Meals
- Poppy Seed Shortbread by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Sadie’s Double Pecan Butter Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Small Batch Pecan Fingers by Art of Natural Living
- Soft & Chewy Molasses Cookies by Sweet Beginnings
- Spiced Holiday Cutouts by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Toasted Pecan Snowball Cookie Recipe by Swirls of Flavor
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Molasses Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks