Dairy Free Mexican Chocolate Pudding
It’s the final day of #springsweetsweek :(. I’m super sad. But I’m going out with a bang with this recipe for Dairy Free Mexican Chocolate Pudding. Did you know that Jell-O instant pudding is dairy free? I sure didn’t! Combined with coconut cream, this makes for a delicious (and super easy!) dairy free dessert.
*This recipe for Dairy Free Mexican Chocolate Pudding is sponsored by Selefina Spices and Melissa’s Produce. All opinions are my own.*
Literally, all I did was combine 2 cans of coconut cream (cream not milk. Don’t use coconut milk, it won’t set), a package of pudding mix, and some spices/flavorings. Stir to combine and set overnight in the refrigerate and you’ve got a dairy free dessert that’s ready to go! It’s also accidentally vegan, as Jell-o uses cornstarch as the thickener. I didn’t even know that until I closely read the label to see if there was dairy in it. I just assumed they used gelatin. Try it, you won’t be disappointed in this recipe. And be sure to check out all the rest of the recipes from my fellow Spring Sweets Week bloggers! We’ve had some amazing recipes this past week and I hope you’ve enjoyed following along. Today is the last day to enter the giveaway too! See below to find out what awesome prizes you could win! Until next year!
Recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers!
Friday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies by Art of Natural Living
- Black Forest Snack Cake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Blender Blood Orange Curd by Shockingly Delicious
- Dairy Free Mexican Chocolate Pudding by Frugal & Fit
- Frozen Coconut Mojitos by The Spiffy Cookie
- Funfetti Pancakes by Family Around the Table
- Key Lime Cheesecake Easter Eggs by Magical Ingredients
- Key Lime Pie Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Kumquat Strawberry Lemonade Cooler by Palatable Pastime
- Mixed Citrus Daiquiri by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Morning Glory Cake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Orange Creamsicle Mousse by Jen Around the World
- Pear Blueberry Crisp by Sweet Beginnings
- Pink Lemonade Sangria by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Polish Poppy Seed Roll by Cookaholic Wife
- Spiced Orange Blondies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Spiced Orange Scones by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Strawberry Lemon Lavender Cake by That Recipe
- Strawberry Pink Peppercorn Breakfast Smoothie by Blogghetti
- White Chocolate Fudge Sauce by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
Dairy Free Mexican Chocolate Pudding
- 1 3.4 oz pkg Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 15-oz cans Coconut Cream Make sure it’s coconut CREAM. Trader Joe’s makes a good one!
- 1 tsp Selefina’s Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder Just enough to make you think, “hmm, something unique is going on here”!
- 1 tsp Blood Orange zest I used Melissa’s, because they are the best!
- Sprinkle Selefina Fleur del Sel Sea Salt
In a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients except for salt.
With an electric beater or whisk, combine until smooth.
Pour mixture into mini ramekins (if desired).
Refrigerate at least 6 hours (overnight is better).
Remove from refrigerator and top with a sprinkle of sea salt. Enjoy!
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Selefina Spices, Anolon, Melissa’s Produce, and Taylor and Colledge for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Four (4) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
Here’s all the fabulous prizes you could win! Enter in the rafflecopter above.
Prize #1: A Fresh and Dried Organics Basket from Melissa’s Produce.
One winner will enjoy an abundance of fruit with Melissa’s Fresh and Dried Organics Basket. This hand-woven basket holds a delicious combination of fresh and dried Organic fruits and is carefully wrapped with cellophane and finished with a colorful ribbon. Melissa’s Produce has everything from common apples and bananas to exotic passion fruit and kumquats.
Prize # 2: A $30 Gift certificate to Selefina Spices.
One winner will enjoy a $30 gift certificate to buy all their favorite spices for cooking and baking! Selefina Spices sells an assortment of spices gathered using dedication and care with which we’ve curated their online tea collection. With our decades of experience sourcing products and establishing global connections their mission is to be able to bring you fresher, higher-quality spices and seasonings at lower prices.
Prize #3: A selection of 4 extract pastes from Taylor and Colledge.
One winner will receive a selection of extracts to include almond, lemon, organic vanilla bean, and lavender. In 1897, Taylor & Colledge won its first award for excellence in vanilla. Since then, the Taylor & Colledge commitment for unsurpassed quality has earned its reputation as one of the world’s finest producers of vanilla.
Prize #4: AnolonPro Bakeware 2 Piece Set of Half Sheet Cookie Pans.
One winner will win a 2-piece set of 13-inch x 18-inch half sheet baking pans for cookies! These aluminized steel professional sheet pans deliver unmatched durability and heat conduction for incredibly reliable results and are oven safe to 550°F. You’ll be able to bake all your favorite cookies to perfection. Anolon Pro Bakeware gives you professional grade bakeware at affordable prices.