Gluten and Dairy Free Caramel Apple Cheesecake
That’s right, you heard that correctly. Gluten AND dairy free?! How could that be? (That rhymes, lol). My final recipe of the week is the best. Because who doesn’t like a good cheesecake?! This gluten and dairy free caramel apple cheesecake is sure to wow your dinner guests.
This recipe for Caramel Apple Cheesecake is sponsored by Republic of Tea and Nairns. All opinions are my own.
Today is the last day to enter our fun giveaway. You could win some great prizes like the same cookies that I used for the crust in these cheesecake bites from Nairn’s. They also make for great s’mores! Try the chocolate chip oat grahams. Those are the best! You could also win a tea pot and scrumptious apple tea from Republic of Tea. For a full list of prizes, visit my first #FallFlavors post HERE.
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated additional awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older. Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
While you’re entering the giveaway, be sure to check out these delicious recipes from some fabulous food blogger friends
Friday Fall Recipes
Friday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Rings by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Apple Galette by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Amish Pear Crumb Pie Recipe by Blogghetti
- Apple Cider Dip by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Upside Down Cake by An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Apple Whiskey Sour by Cookaholic Wife
- Caramel Apple Pancakes by Lemon Blossoms
- Caramel Apple Sangria by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple-Tea-Ni by Sweet Beginnings
- Fluffy Pumpkin Dip by Take Two Tapas
- Garlic and Thyme Smashed Sunchokes by Savory Moments
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cheesecake by Frugal & Fit
- Harvest Vegetable Fritters with Shrimp by Art of Natural Living
- Meyer Lemon-Lavender Vodka Martini by Books n’ Cooks
- Oaxacon Daisy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pear Fennel Sunchoke Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pear Scones with Caramel Glaze by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pistachio and Marmalade Crusted Brie with Figs by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Chicken with Sunchokes and Lemon by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon and Garlic by Family Around the Table
- Scrumptious Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Tea Infused Apple Cider Chicken by Simple and Savory
- Vegan Almond Scones by That Recipe
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Mini cheesecake bites that are both gluten and dairy free!
- 1 cup Crushed gluten free graham crackers I used Nairns ginger grahams
- 2 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil melted
For the filling
- 16 oz dairy free cream cheese I used Kite Hill
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste I used Taylor & Colledge
- 2 large eggs
For the topping
- 2 large apples
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1 Apple cider tea bag I used Republic of Tea
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce topping (skip for completely dairy free) I used Torani’s puremade caramel sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with silicon or paper liners. Note: I found greasing a muffin tin does NOT work.
In a mixing bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, sugar, and cinnamon together. Add melted coconut oil and stir to combine.
Place a tbsp of graham cracker mixture in bottom of each muffin cup. With the bottom of a narrow glass, press cracker mixture down firmly.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients together. Whisk with hand beater until fluffy. Pour filling 2/3 way up muffin cups.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until centers are set. Remove from oven and cool in pan till room temperature. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
For Apple topping
Chop apples into small pieces.
In a small saucepan, combine apples, coconut oil, and pumpkin pie spice together. Cut tea bag open and dump contents into apple mixture. Cook of medium low heat for 10-12 minutes or until apples are soft.
Stir in caramel topping and spoon over cheesecake bites. Serve immediately.
Thank you #FallFlavors Week Sponsors: Melissa’s Produce, Torani, Republic of Tea, Taylor & College, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #FallFlavors Week recipes. All opinions are my own. The #FallFlavors Week giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #FallFlavors Week Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors Week posts or entry.