Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread – #BrunchWeek
I’m totally a couple years late with the banana bread recipe, aren’t I? But I hope you’re not sick of it yet because I’ve got a great, one bowl recipe for gluten free banana bread that you’re gonna want to try out! Trust me. It’s an awesome, classic recipe that I go back to again and again. And it’s today’s #BrunchWeek recipe!
Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 4 over ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil softened
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk I used cashew but you can use regular
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Cups gluten free flour mix I always use Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1!
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup allergy friendly chocolate chips (optional) I used Enjoy Life
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan or 12 muffin tin.
In a large mixing bowl or kitchen aid, combine all ingredients in order of appearance.
Pour batter into loaf pan or muffin tin.
Bake in oven (55-60 minutes for bread, 20-25 minutes for muffins). Test done news by Inserting toothpick into center until it comes out clean. Remove from oven.
Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
Freezer tip: these can be frozen! Wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer bag. Freeze for 3-6 months. Defrost on counter,
Don’t forget to check out my fellow bloggers’ contributions to Brunch Week too!
Wednesday #BrunchWeek Recipes
- Pink Pineapple Vodka Cocktail from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tipsy Iced Coffee from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Appetizers and Salads
- Labneh Launji Crostini from Magical Ingredients
- Roasted Tomato Caprese from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spicy Melon Pineapple Fruit Salad from That Recipe
Breads, Grains, and Cereals
- Aebleskivers: Danish Pancake Balls from Art of Natural Living
- Apple Pie Spiced Pancakes from Love & Confections
- GF Banana Bread from Frugal & Fit
- Peaches and Cream Pancakes from Palatable Pastime
- Pecan Baked Oatmeal from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Tart Cherry Crumb Muffins from Cheese Curd In Paradise