Cinnamon Graham Cracker Cupcakes – #FallFlavors
It’s the last day of #FallFlavors and I’m so sad. I love this event and I love this time of year. But just because we won’t be posting more recipes, doesn’t mean the fall celebrations need to end! I plan on celebrating for as long as possible. I may even decorate for Halloween this weekend 😉 What kind of fall activities do you do every year?
This recipe for Gluten Free Cinnamon Graham Cracker Cupcakes is sponsored by Nairn’s Crackers, Millican Pecan, and Dixie Sugar. All opinions are my own.
My last recipe is for a sweet cupcake. Of course, it’s gluten free and features 3 of our our wonderful sponsors. By the way, don’t forget to enter the giveaway below to win prizes for these sponsors!
Millican sent me a bottle of their pecan oil to try. I’ve never had pecan oil, have you? It’s a subtle pecan flavor, not overpowering and I think it would make a wonderful salad dressing, in addition to using for baking. Nairn’s sent me their chocolate chip graham crackers, which are most definitely my favorite of their Graham’s. My mom, however, loves their ginger Graham’s. Those are my second favorite 😉. Enter to win a select of their cookies below and decide for yourself which one is best! You can’t go wrong with either!
Enter the Giveaway below! For a full list of prizes, check out Monday’s post HERE!
Six (6) winners will be randomly selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond once notified by email, or they forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. The #FallFlavors bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members living in the household cannot enter or win the giveaway. Entries will be verified. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter giveaway and the contest is open only to US residents. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors posts or entries. Thank you to our sponsors Millican Pecan Company, Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor & Colledge, Republic of Tea, and Nairn’s for providing prizes.
More #FallFlavors Recipes Below:
- Apple Cider Milk Tea With Boba And Caramel Apple from Magical Ingredients
- Apple Cider Old Fashioned from Books n’ Cooks
Breakfast and Baked Goods
- Apple Cider Donut Muffins from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Pear and Apple Cider Scones from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Spiced Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Balsamic Roasted Purple Brussels Sprouts W/ Grapes & Chestnuts from Savory Moments
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Pumpkin Muffins from Blogghetti
- Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley from Family Around the Table
- Glazed Cippolini Onions With Rosemary from Life Love and Good Food
- Sweet Potato Latkes from Take Two Tapas
- Apple Cider Pulled Pork With Apple Slaw from Simple and Savory
- Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce from Jen around the world
- Apple Blondies from Eat Move Make
- Apple Turnover from Art of Natural Living
- Butterscotch Pie from Lemon Blossoms
- Gf Cinnamon Graham Cracker Cupcakes from Frugal & Fit
- No- Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake With Salted Caramel Glaze from West Via Midwest
- Oatmeal Scotchies from Palatable Pastime
- Pear Bundt Cake from The Fresh Cooky
- Pear Cobbler from Fresh April Flours
- Pear Crisp Ice Cream from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pecan Butter Cookies from An Affair from the Heart
- Pecan Pie Bars from Devour Dinner
- Pumpkin Cupcakes from House of Nash Eats
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies from SueBee Homemaker
- Rosemary Pecan Shortbread With Honey-Ginger Icing from The Spiffy Cookie
- Sweet Tea Panna Cotta from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Turtle Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches from That Recipe
Gluten Free Cinnamon Graham Cracker Cupcakes
These easy, gluten and dairy free cupcakes are sure to impress your kiddos!
- 1/2 cup oil of choice I used Millican's Pecan oil (coconut or vegetable would work too)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk I used cashew milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar I used Dixie Crystals
- 1 1/3 cup gluten free flour blend I used Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed up Nairn's graham crackers I used their chocolate chip version
For the frosting
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar I used Dixie Crystals
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk
- more crushed up graham crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with liners or grease.
In a stand mixer, combine oil, eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar.
Add flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon to liquid mixture. Stir to combine.
Spoon batter into cupcake liners. Top with graham cracker crumbs.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick stuck into middle of cupcake comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool.
For the frosting
In a mixing bowl, beat together shortening and vanilla until smooth.
Add powdered sugar and milk to shortening and whip until smooth. If needed add additional milk to achieve desired consistency.
Frost cooled cupcakes and sprinkle additional graham cracker crumbs on top for decoration. Enjoy!